Mia's "Baby's First Christmas" outfit.

Mia's adorable Santa hat that my friend, Sheryl, brought to her while we were still in the hospital.


Bailey opening her new ipod. We THINK it was a total surprise!
Here is Cleo with one of her Christmas presents....a stuffed duck with earmuffs. It didn't take her long to rip those ear muffs off!
And, just like a child, Cleo had more fun with the wrapping paper, than her presents.


Mia's adorable Santa hat that my friend, Sheryl, brought to her while we were still in the hospital.

Bailey opening her new ipod. We THINK it was a total surprise!Cleo's Christmas cookies!

We are supplementing with about one bottle a day with Mia. It is so funny when we feed her around Cleo, she gets right in your lap with Mia. We are not sure if that is protectiveness, or jealously. It's pretty stinkin' cute, though!
Here is Mia, ever so excited about her Baby Einstein DVD's!
Long after we had chosen Mia's name, I was so excited to find out that the American Girl doll of the year was "Mia"! So, of course, I had to buy her one. It seems a little silly, I know, for her to get a doll that is bigger than she is, that she won't play with for years, but it was just a "have to". I might make this sort of a collector's thing for her down the road.
Here is Mia, ever so excited about her Baby Einstein DVD's!
Long after we had chosen Mia's name, I was so excited to find out that the American Girl doll of the year was "Mia"! So, of course, I had to buy her one. It seems a little silly, I know, for her to get a doll that is bigger than she is, that she won't play with for years, but it was just a "have to". I might make this sort of a collector's thing for her down the road.

Kelly looks more excited than she does!!!
ReplyDelete