
I always get a kick out of Cleo's little head tilts everytime you sweet-talk her. She is such a sweet and fun puppy! Her 1st birthday is coming up the day after Christmas! We've really enjoyed her. We are starting to sense her curiosity in what is going on in our house. When we work on the nursery, she always goes in there and just lays down on the floor with her little head on her paws looking up at us like, "What is happening here, guys?" We hope she does well with Mia. We had a practice night with baby Will (Jennifer and Brandon Shelby's sweet baby boy) and Cleo did very well. She just wanted to lick him all night. If that is all we have to worry about, then I think we'll be ok. :)


One day while Kelley was painting, he had taken a break. We have told Cleo over and over again not to go in there while he is painting (like she understands). She came out of the nursery looking all innocent, when I noticed her nose....
No comments:
Post a Comment