Friday, September 19, 2008

My Baby Nephew is Growing Up : (

Tonight I met my sister at the Sherman Bearcat stadium to watch a "March Off" of the Sherman High School Band. My nephew (whom I cannot believe is a freshman in High School) is playing the drums! He looked so adorable.....I mean...uh...really good lookin' out there! :)







I don't know why, but this picture looks a lot like a scene from Don Juan de Marco! Haha! I have to admit with all of these pictures, in case you can't tell, I have a new photo shop tool, and this was my first time to play with it. I think I may have messed up a few! Truthfully, my Jacob was pretending to be a little "light in his loafers" in this pic!On this next one I was practicing changing the depth field, or something like that. It's supposed to look all blurry around them, as to focus on the center of the picture. Pretty cool effect once I get it right!Little sis, Taylor, there to cheer him on!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment