Thursday, December 3, 2009

Mia-Thankful for Macaroni!

Thanksgiving 2009

This Thanksgiving was a difficult one, as it was our first Thanksgiving without Papa. Its hard to believe that a year ago, he was with us, and everything was fine. Amazing how things can change in a year. It seems as though I am having a harder time right now dealing with him being gone, than before. I guess it has to do with the Holidays. I miss him so much, every day. I keep litstening to his voice in my head, so that I don't forget it. More importantly, I worry about my Meme, as she gets through the Holidays. She is an amazing and strong woman. I know, that my family will stick together this Holiday season, we will help one another during the hard moments, and enjoy the happiness that we have when we are all together. I am blessed with such an amazing and fun family.

On a more cheerful note, Mia tried macaroni and cheese for the first time on Thanksgiving. The photos need no captions!











No comments:

Post a Comment