Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Girls Night Out!

Every year the girls and I try to find some way to get together for Christmas. We used to have these big elaborate parties, and one by one, as we each started to start new careers, get married and have children it became harder and harder. Since we have one that's due with new baby in January, one that just found out is pregnant with 2nd and not feeling too well, one with a ONE YEAR OLD :), and two with new babies, we made it easy on ourselves and met for dinner. This was one of those days that I had been going all day long, and by the time I got there, I looked like I had been ran over by Santa's sleigh, but still had to post m girls! Maybe next time I'll try to get some make up on before photos!






No comments:

Post a Comment