Friday, December 4, 2009

Here are a few pictures from Mia's 1st Christmas last year...14 days old. What a special Christmas that was, but this year is equally special, because we are getting to enjoy watching the wonder and excitement in her eyes at all of the Christmas sights and activities!










Here are some pictures that I took this morning. I accidentally posted them out of order, so they are backwards. These first few are of Mia playing with her new ornament. Every year I personalize ornaments for Kelley and I, Bailey, and Mia. I love my new tradition with my sweet family. I just never seem to get pictures of anyone else in the family, because I walk around with my camera during the day, while we play, but once Kelley and Bailey get home from school, we get so busy, no one even looks at the camera, or thinks to take pictures of each other. Usually, Bailey is in her room, doing "homework", like myspace and facebook :), and Kelley and I trade baby duty while we attempt to cook dinner, feed Mia and get her down, clean up, and usually fall asleep on the couch very early!


This ornament came with a personalized letter to Mia from Santa. It's so sweet, and I know it won't mean much to her this year, but I plan to frame it, or protect it in some way, that we can pull it out year after year, and hope that Mia doesn't catch on that it's the same letter each year! Haha!

























Morning Video, caption below.


Here is a video that I took this morning when I went in to get her. She is always so excited when I come into the room! Our morning ritual goes as follows: I hear her talking and leave her to play in her crib as long as she will, she LETS ME KNOW when she's done playing, I come in, with Cleo following behind, Mia flashes her pretty grin at me, then immediately looks for Cleo (aka dog-dog). I don't know why we started refering to Cleo as "dog-dog", but it sort of stuck. Mia just started saying "dog-dog", and I happen to catch it on this video!

This next video is of Mia "talking to me" about her ornament, and playing her new favorite game of handing things to me, and waiting for me to hand them back, saying "Thank you"....over and over! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment