Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Mia's Dedication Morning

I am still going to post more on the actual Dedication itself at church, but here are some shots of Mia...getting ready for her special day! 


Wild hair after her bath!

This is what happens when Daddy puts my tights on! :)


Another new thing this Fall, along with her jeans, is her new shoes! Mia has NOT been a shoe girl for the last 10 months! She just doesn't like them! So, she really hasn't been wearing any. Well, this morning we put her new church shoes on, and she LOVED them! : )




These next few are of Mia, reading to head to church for her special day! 









I know what you're thinking...."These all look like the same picture", but to me, they each looked too sweet and different not to post. :)

1 comment:

  1. She looks ADORABLE!! And she IS a SHOE GIRL!!! LOL!!! Actually they really ARE nice shoesies!! LOL!! I LOVE to see her smile!!! = )

    ReplyDelete