Sometimes when I walk into Mia's room to get her, or when I lie her down, I just love to stare at how comfy she is in her bed, and so thankful for how much better she is sleeping now. I just wish I could sleep like this, again! She is pretty much sleeping through the night now (YAY!!!), but we still start our morning at 5:00-5:30. She really won't sleep past that, but she crashes again at 7:30. Now if I could just get her to sleep until 6:30.....
This picture shows how she sometimes sleeps with her eyes open. Sometimes I have to get right in her face to see if she reacts to me being there, to know if she's asleep or not. Silly girl.


Another note I'd like to mention, is that I have a "blankie" baby. She cannot go to sleep without a blanket. And really, she doesn't need it for covers as much as she needs it to hold in her little hands. Sometimes, when I can't get her to sleep, all I have to do is lay a blanket on her, and she grabs it in her little hands, and falls right to sleep. My little "Linus" from Snoopy!

Here she is playing in her crib after a nap. This little lamb plays "Jesus Loves Me". Marsha Benson gave her that. When you put the little paws together, it sings the song. It's so funny, some mornings, when she's in there playing with it, all of a sudden I'll hear it singing in the monitor. Sometimes she "accidentally" gets the paws together. This is usually what I hear
Jesus Loves Me This I...
Jesus Loves
Jesus
Jesus
Jesus Loves Me This I know, for the Bible
Je
Jesus Loves Me
This is her getting the paws together off and on, just enough to keep starting, and ending the song. Then you'll hear Mia squeal from excitement!
No comments:
Post a Comment