Monday, September 14, 2009

Mia's 9 Month Birthday 9-12-09







I can't believe my baby girl is 9 months old. I had been told when she was born to cherish every moment, because it goes by so fast, and I sure know what they mean now! She is such a little angel, and I love her so much. I am having so much fun being home with her! The photos in this post are all in the wrong order, so it WAS going to tell a nice little story of her day, but instead it starts with the end, and goes towards the morning! Haha! She had a great 9 month birthday, and I have already started my "thinking list" for her 1st birthday! 

I love you, Mia Evelynn, and thank you for blessing my life!
Mia has SUCH strong little legs!



Little Angel Face...





The longer her hair is getting, the more it is curling...


Mia's ballerina feet, and her precious little tummy!




Cleo wasn't "minding" Mia here...









She is good at the "drama" as well! :)






Ok, these next pictures are my new favorites! Check out her new hairdo!!!  Also, it's time for little munchkin to hit the big girl bathtub!! It's Cindy Lou-Who!! (sp?)



I think she was getting tired of the photo shoot at this point!




These next pics were before the hairwash. I just wanted to document probably her last bath in her baby tub!




An "almost bo-bo" shot!


 This next picture was actually taken BEFORE her bath, but as I mentioned earlier, all of these I loaded in the wrong order.  She LOVES her carrots!!!



Mia's sweet giggles!!!!!



Mia eating my camera! Not much to see, but lot's to hear of this silly girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment