Just a lazy day picture of Cleo on her spot on the back of the couch....
(has NOTHING to do with this post!)
Mia's 9 Month Well Visit with Dr. Kalil
9/14/09
Height: 27 1/2 in. (47%)
Weight: 19 lb. 2 oz (55.79%)
Head: 17 1/2 (64%)
Ready to go!
Mia, eating her shoulder straps! Haha!
Picture of one pretty blue eye that I caught from the front seat.
Mommy, can you stop taking pictures from our driveway so we can go, please? :)
Taking pictures while we wait...
I weigh, WHAT????
( I just thought that was what the expression on her face looked like she was thinking! Haha)
"Are you SURE that's right?" Hee hee
"Lady, what ARE you doing to my head?"
(checking head circumference)
Ok, so mom took some pretty corny pictures in the examination room, half out of boredom, half because I have hardly any pictures with Mia and I because no one in my house ever takes pictures! So, please excuse the "cheesy-ness" :)
Exploring with the mirror. (typically, I'm such a germ-a-phobe, that I wouldn't have wanted her to do this, especially in a Doctor's office, but our wait was really long, so I had to let her entertain herself. No worries, I had my antibacterial wipes!
Her 9 month visit was supposed to be shot-free, but because she has already had the flu (influenza A) they said she can still catch influenza B. So I had her get the first of a two-part flu shot. We have to go back in 4 weeks to get the 2nd part of the shot. Unfortunately, Dr. Kalil and I forgot to take their picture BEFORE we made her mad. Also, they said that the h1ni flu vaccination will be available in a month. So....I guess Mia has a few more shots coming her way. I hate that for her, but do not want to see her that sick again! Poor baby!
Video of Mia's mirror play: (nothing too interesting :), but you know me, documenting every breath she takes!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment