We had those little visitors when we first had Laura. I would look out the window and there would be one of those gross creatures sitting on my fence. Just another pet! Debbie R.
Every time I see a rat or a mouse I think of Josh Payne teasing me saying "when there is one there are many more"! That thing is scary! I feel like cleaning now.
Sheesh, what is that?
ReplyDeleteI thought it was a rat at first, but is it?
That thing gives me the chills.
It's a gigantic RAT!!!!
ReplyDeleteHi Melissa! If you'll send and e-mail to me at barksmommy@gmail.com, I have a reply to the comment you left on my website in regards to Kumon.
ReplyDeleteBlessings~
~~~Anne
OMG!!!
ReplyDeleteWe had those little visitors when we first had Laura. I would look out the window and there would be one of those gross creatures sitting on my fence. Just another pet!
ReplyDeleteDebbie R.
Every time I see a rat or a mouse I think of Josh Payne teasing me saying "when there is one there are many more"!
ReplyDeleteThat thing is scary! I feel like cleaning now.