Thursday, August 14, 2008

Mia's Crib and Bedding

We finally picked out her bedding and furniture and I am just crazy about it! I am attaching the link to it and photos. The only thing different from the picture of the bedding is that her crib is dark cherry wood. It looks so much better than the white in the picture, I think. The great thing about his crib, is that it converts into 3 other beds as she grows up! A toddler bed, a day bed, and a twin! Pretty nice!



Here is the link of the same picture as above, except you can see all of the accessories that are going to make her room so cute!

http://www.target.com/Cotton-Tale-Tiny-Dragon-Collection/dp/B000S5VLGE/qid=1218717256/ref=br_1_8/601-3785662-1491317?ie=UTF8&node=45843011&frombrowse=1&rh=&page=1

1 comment:

  1. That's cute! I can definitely do something fun with those colors. Just e-mail me and let me know what size canvas you want, and what you'd like on it (if you want something besides dragonflies) --name, initials, verse, etc...

    Can't wait to get started : ) -Ash

    ReplyDelete