Monday, August 25, 2008

23 Week Doctor Appointment

I have nothing major to post today. I had my monthly checkup today and all is going well. On September 11th Kelley and I have our 4D ultrasound in McKinney! We are so excited about that one! From the examples I've seen, it's like seeing your baby in the flesh! Facial features and all! I have to say that I'm a little nervous about it, too. Some of the examples I've seen the babies till look a bit "odd", shall I say? I'm so worried that if we get one of those, I'll be convinced that that's what she's going to look like when she's born. It's still not concern enough for us to not do it. It'll be really neat, I know!

Fun visit on Sept. 23rd when I have my first glucose test, my usual exam, AND my 1st Rhogam shot. That'll be a fun visit. Good thing the girls at the office know how much I love my cokes, because they told me I had better schedule first thing in the morning...seems how I can't have anything thing but water basically from about 7:00 the night before. Coke is my coffee, and it would be hard for me to teach all day running on water, without my coke for the morning.

As of today 23 weeks/4 days I have gained 6 lbs since my last appt. 4 weeks ago. Totally a weight gain of 8 lbs from my original pre-pregnancy weight. Not bad, but my appetite is telling me it's about to get ugly! Haha! I'm starting to finally love food again, Yea!!!!

1 comment:

  1. You've only gained 8 pounds?! Melissa, I just don't know if we can be friends anymore. :) Just kiddin!

    ReplyDelete