Apparently, he gorged himself and had to take a nap!!! I've just never seen a squirrel do this before. I guess you could say, as excited as I was over this incident, it's DEFINITELY time for school to start!
Monday, August 4, 2008
Squirrel Feeling Right At Home
I know my husband must get so tired of me and all my animals, but thankfully he never lets on that he does. On top of the dog, rabbit, and guinea pig INSIDE the house, I also feel the need to make sure all of God's creatures outside the house are taken care of as well. You know...the cat food and water on the front porch for any thirsty little critter that comes along, the bird feeders, hummingbird feeders in the back, and now my squirrel feeder! I had one at my old house and just loved watching them eat! These pictures are not the greatest, because I had to take them from inside as to not scare him off, but this just cracked me up!
Apparently, he gorged himself and had to take a nap!!! I've just never seen a squirrel do this before. I guess you could say, as excited as I was over this incident, it's DEFINITELY time for school to start!

You have to look up and to the left a smidge to see him in this one.
Apparently, he gorged himself and had to take a nap!!! I've just never seen a squirrel do this before. I guess you could say, as excited as I was over this incident, it's DEFINITELY time for school to start!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment