Ok, this video is awful, and so hilarious at the same time! The day that Kelley and I checked into our hotel on vacation, we decided to lay down for a bit a rest from the drive. Well, Cleo layed down with us, but she started digging at the sheets and I taped her! It was funny to watch her behavior, however I have to say that it was also bothering me just a little. Like WHAT was in those sheets that were bothering her????? Anyways, once we got home and I downloaded my pics and videos, I played it just for laughs. When I did, I realized that at the very beginning of the video, she TOOTS right in the camera!!!!! I can't believe Kelley and I missed it when it happened. It was so loud in my opinion! Just play and listen....if you even want to! Haha!
No comments:
Post a Comment