Saturday, July 26, 2008

Kitchen Before and After Pictures!!!!

Well....all of the hard work has paid off! Our kitchen is now completed! I apologize for all of the different views, but we've worked so hard on this, I didn't want to miss any detail! Notice in the first pictures how dark and drab our kitchen was. Dark panneling, (fake) copper back splash, very old stove and ventahood that were stained with all the occupants of this home's cooking since like 1960!!!!! Notice the old beige sink, and dishwasher.

Please DO NOT notice how unorganized our cabinets looked in the "before" pictures! Ugh! There are two before and afters right when the old pictures end and the new ones begin that I got cracked up at our silly dog! She just LOVES getting in pictures! I cannot take much credit for our new kitchen other than helping Kelley with all of our decisions. He did almost everything himself! He replaced the countertops, installed the sink, installed our stove top, with help from Craig Bornstein we put in our new dishwasher that actually SANITIZES!!!! And last but not least, Kelley and another college kid that he's been working out with laid our floor themselves! Thank you, Kelley, for all of your hard work. Your wife appreciates it more than you know! I now do not feel like I need to sanitize MYSELF after I work in the kitchen....now I want to just stay in there!!!












BELOW: THE FINAL PRODUCT....FLOOR, CLEO AND ALL!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment