For Memorial Weekend, my family and I, plus a friend of Bailey's, traveled to the Lakehouse in Brownwood for our 4th of 5th year. We missed one year, somewhere in there. We met my sister and brother-in-law there, for a wonderful weekend of family fun! I look SO forward to this every year! It's such a nice time of relaxation, games, fun, and hours of conversation. It has created many fond memories for me. Sadly, this year, I hardly took any photos! It is so much harder now, with a 2 1/2 year old, to find the time to pull out the camera and geat good pictures, while keeping her busy, and out of danger...being that close to the water. So, all of the pictures you are about to see were taken during the whole hour, I think, that I pulled my camera out...during the 3 days we were there! I have no pictures of anyone, except Mia and scenery. However, we had a wonderful time, and I can't wait until we go back and meet them in the Fall!!! I feel so lucky to have such amazing in-laws!
I found this funny! Of of their neighbors drives around, running errands, with his dog...who runs steadily behind him the entire time...never runs off! ( He drove VERY slow)

Here is Mia, during a walk that she and I took to go look at some goats down the road.

Sweet Hinie! Hiney? How DO you spell that???

No comments:
Post a Comment