Farmer Day!
We had a month long "Farmer in the Dell" theme. These were taken on Farmer Day. I did not really have any farm-looking clothes for Mia...and hated to go out and buy something...so boots and a skirt were all Momma could put together. Her overalls were dirty...go figure. So, it was more like....cowgirl day, I suppose! Haha! Still, I thought she looked adorable!
Sweet, working little hands...
This was taken on another day, during our Farm theme. These were their farmer hats, cut from some extra sombrero's we had lying around! Haha!
Digging in the sand!
We didn't actually eat them, because they were not ready enough to eat...but the children had a great time picking their pear.
Tractor Tire painting! :)
My classroom, actually...my whole school is just surrounded my nature and beauty. I just love how almost every day we find a frog or two hanging out in our work yard or flower garden! :)
Mia's Oma brought her this yarn doll from an auction they went to. Barbara laughed because it was a silly looking piece of yarn-art...it was actually more like an octupus, with lots of legs. She brought it home to Mia....and we are so tickled that it has become one of her favorite toys. It even had to go to school with us! ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment