Sunday, June 26, 2011

The "Dog" Days of Summer!



Well, this has certainly been the hottest summer that I can remember in a while, and it's not even July yet! We have been spending a lot of quality family time indoors this summer watching movies, playing with toys, coloring, and eating ice cream. It's just SO HOT OUT THERE! However, Mia LOVES her new pool for the year! I say that, because the last two summers I swore I was going to save the pool for the following summer, but as that summer ends, the condition of the pool is just not worth saving. This year's pool is so cute! Another great $30 buy at Wal Mart! It has two pools, a "hippo" slide, and water sprays out of the palm trees. Here are some pictures that I took of Mia and Cleo (of course) enjoying the pool for the first time!













She wasn't too fond of the water spraying out of the palm trees, however, you can't slide down the hippo, if it's not wet, which is the purpose of the palm trees. So, we have to turn them on to where they are BARELY misting, to keep the slide wet. Mia loved it!










Bosom Buddies :)




Last year, Nana bought Mia this great water table. Still a hit with Mia!















Checking out the bird bath...








Happy "COOL" Dog!










Cleo, playing with the water toys! It was so funny watching her bite at the water!










This picture cracks me up so much! The quality did not turn out so well, but look at how the camera caught Cleo's tongue! Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment