Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Cleo Turns 3 years old!

Well, I'm finally back! I went without a camera for a couple of weeks. Then, I got my new camera, and it has taken me until now to find time to slow down, install the software, and get my photos onto the computer. So, bear with me, as I have a lot of catching up to do! I've got to cover my sweet Angel, Mia's, 2nd birthday, and Christmas!!!

This is a bit out of order, but it was the shortest of posts that I have to compile, as far as pictures go. The day after Christmas is our sweet Cleo's birthday! This year, she turned 3 years old! She was just a few weeks shy of a year old when Mia was born, so they are just about a year apart.
Mom and Dad came over to watch our family open their gifts, which fell on Cleo's birthday. So, I will have a seperate post for our Christmas gatherings, but this one is just for our Cleo!

Happy Birthday, sweet Cleo! Your family loves you dearly!


Cleo and Pepaw

Cleo, and the first toy we ever bought her, that miraculously, is the only toy she has never torn up! :) It's HER baby!


Momma helping Cleo open her birthday present!


....a singing birthday cake dog toy!



Another birthday toy...with one of our favorite movies, Ernest Saves Christmas, playing in the background! Haha!
Mia, wanting to help Cleo out :)
Happy Birthday, Dog-Dog! (As Mia calls her)

Showing off her new toy!
Resting, after all of the partying :)

Boy, did Kelley and I pick the perfect puppy out of the litter in that Home Depot parking lot in February, 2008 ( I think that was the date...great thing about blogging, I can go back and check!) We knew she was the perfect pick for the Pitzer family!

No comments:

Post a Comment