I just wanted to post a couple of pictures of Mia in her adorable new bikini!
Mia has a new water table and sandbox to enjoy over the summer! These pictures don't really do the water table justice, because all of the colorful water toys that came with it are not in it. It came with all different colored cup looking things that hang on the side, that each pour out different patterns of water when you fill them up. She has really enjoyed this table! Now, the sandbox...that's a different story. My poor child has developed her mother's OCD on cleanliness (poor child) and cannot stand it when she has ANYTHING on her hands! She can get one spec of dirt on her, and she comes to me, holding her hand out for me to wipe it off. I'm working on getting her over that. Step one, I've finally taught her to dust whatever it is off her self by rubbing her hands together. With all of that said, she is a little afraid of the ol' sandbox. I have finally gotten her to play in the sand, from outside the sandbox, but she just cries and cries if I set her in the sand box. My goal is to get her over that by the end of the summer!
No comments:
Post a Comment