Tuesday, May 18, 2010

17 Months Old



I'm a little late posting this, but on the 12th of May, Mia turned 17 months. I can't say enough, that I just don't know where the time has gone. She seems like such a big girl now. She is talking much more, and saying things like Please, thank you, light, night-night, cracker, ball and juice. :) We are working on using a spoon, and she holds onto it while I feed her, and sometimes can even get it in her mouth all by herself! She is such a good baby. I just can't complain. When we go out and run errands, she has so much fun, regardless of where we are going, and if she is missing a nap. She loves to be on the go, and even waves at people in the grocery store now! She LOVES fruit and LOVES vegetables! I feel so thankful for that. She loves to play outside! She still stuggles with seperation anxiety, but we can tell it is getting better, little by little. I'm so proud of the little girl she has become, her manners, her gentleness with animals and other children, and most of all, the love she shares with her family!

We love you, Mia Evelynn!

No comments:

Post a Comment