Thursday, March 18, 2010

My Sleeping Beauty

This picture melts my heart in so many ways. I love her so much.

On Friday, March 12th, this angel turned 15 months. We had a well visit scheduled for her, but she got sick right before we went, so her well visit turned into a sick visit. So we will reschedule, and then I will post this growing baby's stats! She is growing so fast, yet sometimes, when I stare at her at times like this, she is still my sweet little baby Mia. I LOVE the age she is at right now. She is so sweet, and fun, and more snuggly and silly than ever before!

I have been reading her a book that I bought her on the story of Easter. The other day, she said something very close to Jesus. It was so amazing to hear such a sweet word come from her mouth. Only problem, is she keeps pointing to the DONKEY and saying "Jedus? Jedus?"....we're still working on that. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment