Last Friday I got to sub in Mia's room, and I took some pics from my cell so I could show Kelley how great she did! I was so proud of my little girl!
Here she is eating at the table, in a chair like a big girl....enjoying those goldfish!
This next picture is of Mia having girltalk with her new friend, Kirby :)
This is our good friends, Jennifer and Brandon's son, Will!
Mia enjoying looking at all of the books that they all managed to pull out of the shelf.
Mia, checking out the Alphabet!
So many toys, so little time!
Relaxing with a good book!
Mia having a blast climbing around!
Mia was such a good girl, with that being her first time to spend that long away from home in a school setting. We are subbing again on Monday, so I hope she still does well! I really think this is going to be good for her....a day or so a week, or every two weeks, to start learning how to interact with other children! Hopefully we can keep her well, because just from her first trip on Friday, she is sick with a cold and an ear infection :(
No comments:
Post a Comment