Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Mia's Favorite Things!

Mia's best friend, Cleo, enjoying the pretty weather, from the safety of the glass, so that she can still keep an eye on what we were doing inside. :)





Mia's favorite new books and bunny bag! (Mommy's great find in the dollar bins at Target!)



Hmmmmm....what did Mommy bring me???


Mia LOVES to read! She opens up her books, and "reads" to me out loud!



Mia and Cleo, just hangin' out at "their" house!


Mia's new favorite place to relax is in a basket that I keep blankets in in the living room. Before you notice in some of these pictures, I DID notice the un-covered electrical socket, and baby-proofed it! Seems like everyday I find something that I've missed! She loves to take a book with her into the basket and read!


One of Mia's new pastimes....pushing the power button on the dvd player and starting movies on her own! It always scares us when she gets to it without us knowing, because suddenly the music from a movie will blare from the surround sound when no one is expecting it! She loves it! We've told her "no" a few thousand times. Not sure how we are going to break her obsession with pressing buttons!


Mia's new favorite unhealthy snack...Cheese Puffs! I caved one day and let her try one, and now they are her favorite! I guess it's ok to take a break from those healthy fruits and veggies once in a while!



Coloring! We are still working on not EATING the crayons! This was her first ever piece of artwork that we made when I subbed at The School for Little People!



Mia's new favorite outdoor activity...SWINGING!  I'm soooo glad that we can start enjoying time outside again. I'm getting the fever to start working on the yard....but I'll be smart and wait a little while longer!





This next "serious" picture was due to my sweet neighbor, Homer, turning on his leaf blower. Mia's not too fond of that sound...

No comments:

Post a Comment