Where does the time go? It seems like just yesterday I was shedding a few tears in Mia's nursery when her umbilical cord fell off (wierd, I know), and now she's "talking" trying to sit up, trying to roll over, playing with toys, chewing on her fingers! Haha!
Here's just a few recent pics that I thought were blog-worthy...
(Ignore the unmade bed, please)
Here's Mia sitting in her little bumbo chair in our bedroom, slobbering and chewing on those sweet little fingers.
This was one of the first onesies I bought her, even though out of excitement in finding out I was having a girl, I bought this without noticing it was 3 months. So she's finally getting to wear it. I remember staring at this onesie for days, trying to picture the little girl that was going to be looking precious in it someday, and here she is....my Little Beauty Queen.
This picture above is one of my all time favorites. With solid foods coming her way, we finally got her a high chair. (Thank you, Aunt Diana and family). At first, we had picked out a pretty pink one that matched all of her other things, then we got real! This one may not look girly, but it's very entertaining. We sat her in it the other morning while we were cooking breakfast and cleaning up the kitchen. She just sat in it and had a blast. This little tree toy clicks onto the tray for her to play with when she's waiting for her food, or for the rest of us to finish eating. It plays music and lights up. She still needs a little help in pushing the button hard enough, but she started trying. I just love her sweet little grin in this picture!
This was taken of her after her 4 month shots. Her 2 month shots were a breeze (after the initial shot, that is) She did not run any fever and was not fussy at all. The 4 month shots were a bit different. She ran fever, and cried quite a bit that day, and into the night. I hate shot days! It just breaks my heart! I took this picture of her outside. Sometimes, when she is upset, if I take her outside, she stops pretty quick. So here we were just hanging out on our patio furniture. You've gotta love the pink camo bandaids! Haha!
Mia's 4 month stats: 4/14/09
Height: 24 3/4 in. 90%
Weight: 13lb. 7 oz. 50%
Head Circumference: 16 1/8 50%
Yea!!! A new post! I must say that Mia is looking quite grown up in these pictures! Oh, how the time does fly.
ReplyDelete