Monday, April 27, 2009

A Sweet, sweet sound in my ear...

This is a video of little Mia talking up a storm on her changing table. Warning: There is a lot of slobber involved! :) She loves to hear herself, and makes the sweetest sounds. I like to think of one of my favorite songs, I Love You Lord, and the verse about us lifting our voices to Him and "May it be a sweet, sweet sound, in His ear."I think of that song when Mia talks to me. It's such a sweet sound to THIS parent's ear to hear her child's voice, too. Bringing a life into this world has been more amazing that I could have ever imagined. I feel so blessed to have her, and my entire family. God knew what he was doing when he put Kelley Pitzer in my sights! That one instance brought me many joys...Kelley, Bailey & Mia. Thank you, Lord....for my Sweet, Sweet family.

On a sidenote, as much as I do not like to hear myself on these videos, I got cracked up when I told her to say bye-bye, and then she made a sound immediately after that, that sounded just like the word bye. Haha!

2 comments:

  1. Melissa! I love your blog! You are so detailed. I sooo need to be more like that on my blog. Love all the pics and details you share. By the way, we go to Dr. Kalil. He is the best. Other doctors at the hospital call him a genius. You are in good hands.
    Pam Sanza

    ReplyDelete
  2. When Luke was a baby, maybe just a little older than Mia, I bought Toby's parents and my parents a "talking" photo frame. I put a picture of each sets of grandparents with Luke in the frame, then recorded him "talking". The boys LOVE to get that frame down at Toby's mom and dad's house and listen to it. It is the most precious sound to me. Even as she grows older and words take the place of coos, that sound will still be a "sweet, sweet sound in your ear". Thank you so much for sharing!
    Mandy Poe

    ReplyDelete