Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Still Praying...

Well, we hit the 48 hour mark today with her acid reflux medication, and there has been no improvement. My heart is breaking for her. So, I called her Dr. and we should have a new medication tomorrow that he wants us to try. It's a pretty strong medicine that treats colic. He called it a "anti spasmatic for the intestines." My fingers are crossed and my prayers are going up that we see some improvement. As of right now, she IS sleeping peacfully in her swing. That is the one good thing we've got....when she really tuckers out and falls asleep, we swaddle her up real tight and put her in her swing. She slept 3 hours today straight in it. However, we cannot get her to do that at night yet. So, will you keep praying for her tummy to feel better? We'll have updates to follow...

1 comment:

  1. Aw, I'm so sorry that she is still crying so much. I know how it hurts you to hear her like that. I will pray for her and her parents!!

    ReplyDelete