Thursday, September 11, 2008

4D Ultrasound

Today was our big day! The day we have been excited about for months! We had our 4D ultrasound. It was so amazing. There are truly no words for what we were given the chance to see today. Eventually I will try to get more clear photos posted on here (or video) of the ultrasound, but here are just a few shots that I tried to take a picture of..off of the picture we were given, so the quality is not that great.




Here is Mia with her little hand up to her face...




This picture below, Kelley and I laughed because she had gotten mad for being disturbed, and it sort of looks like she's pouting....haha! She kept trying to turn her head away. I think she was really comfy in her safe, warm environment, and all of that poking really irritated her. She just looks so sweet and precious to us already, and she still has 3 months to grow!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sweet Mia,

    We love you so much already.

    Nana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Melissa, CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!
    Your wonderful mom sent me a link to your blog. Mia's pics are AMAZING!!! It's just like a real picture, SO VERY CLEAR!! Congratulations to you and Kelley, You look beautiful, God bless you all!!!

    Joann

    ReplyDelete