Monday, April 16, 2012

Valentine's Day...I am Behind..again! ;)


The girls' Valentines's Day treats!



Kelley and I got to split the X's and O's :)


I just LOVE the bunny that I found for Mia. It came with a book called Abigail and the Balance Beam. PERFECT for my little gymnast! Abigail talks to you in between sentences when you read the book out loud to her. We've really enjoyed her!





Mia, getting her Daddy's card all ready ;)



Poor Bailey. A teenager, and still getting stuffed animals. But, the itunes cards always help! :)



Going through the goodies!


Mia's Chipmunks card was just as big of a hit as Abigail the bunny!


Sweet Cleo, just relaxing after her Valentine's Day treats!



I had to throw several parties, to make sure each of my students got to participate...so Mia got to party a LOT!






My mirror decorations!




Flowers brought to me by my Father-in-law


Playing with Abigail and Mommy's lipstick!






 Partying some more!








And.....some more ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment