Saturday, May 21, 2011

My Daddy :)

My sweet, Daddy.

He worked so hard for his family our entire lives to provide for our every need. He wore a suit and tie every day, even in the smothering heat of August! He communted 2 hours a day to Dallas. He lived with ALL girls! (bless his heart) He allowed my mother to stay home and care for us, without working outside the home. He paid my way through college, PLUS some! Even as an adult, he has still come to my rescue in times of need. He is the most amazing man I have and will ever know! I love him more than words can express. I am so proud, that he has been able to retire, spend time at home with my mother, relax, and finally do what he has always wanted to do....travel on motorcycle! He finally got his new "toy" several years back. He has been going on little trips here and there, some with friends, some just by himself, to visit people, places, and enjoy the views. I am so happy for him. (although, it DOES make me nervous!) This is a picture of him at one of our favortie family places, Arkansas....my college Alma Mater. I can just see the happiness in his face, and it makes my heart swell.

I love you, Daddy! Always and Forever! Thank you for all you have done for our family! You deserve the moon! XOXOXOXOXOX

No comments:

Post a Comment