Saturday, May 21, 2011

I Love Rock and Roll! Joan Jett!!!

Well, I am not much of a "rocker" these days, HOWEVER, my sister surprised me with tickets to Joan Jett and the Blackhearts! Joan Jett takes me back to being a kid, living at home. My older sister loved listening to her, and although my mother fought it, she was known to tap her foot when her music came on! For some silly reason, her music just makes me feel a little nostalgic. I was so excited, not only to see her in concert, but to have a night out like that with my sister. It's been a long time since we were able to get away together like this! We had a BLAST! We had really good seats, which the first few pictures were taken from. Once we noticed that people were free to just walk up close and take pics if they wanted to, we decided to leave our seats and join them. I believe we moved up front after the first song, and stayed there through the whole concert! We were unbelievably close to her! Such a great night! Thank you, Carrie Ann!






















No comments:

Post a Comment