Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Potty Time! Sort of.... :)

In our class, we have one little girl who is potty trained. Mia watches her potty in the potty every day! When Elissa tells me that she needs to go potty, Mia is right behind us, heading to the potty. She watches Elissa, and even tries to get her her toilet paper. Well, today, Mia was trying to open the bathroom door, saying, "potty?". Sooo...I jumped at the chance to put her on there, willingly. Now, she didn't do anything, but sit up there. However, she really wanted to get some toilet paper, and wipe. So, we went through all of the motions. Maybe, before long, she might even get the nerve to potty IN the potty...but for now...I'll take this! I'm just excited that she is getting interested! Yay, Mia!




1 comment:

  1. How encouraging!!! Even sitting on the potty is a great feat! Go Mia Go!!!!

    ReplyDelete