Friday, October 15, 2010

A moment for my Mother :)

Growing up, my mother and I always had this thing. When we would watch a movie together, and would come across a funny part that made us laugh, we would rewind it and play it over and over again, where it would get more and more funny as we laughed until we cried. Just one of those mother/daughter things. Well, I had one today, only my mother wasn't here. So, I thought I'd post it on here, and see how long it takes her to watch it and call me laughing. Mia and I are being lazy this afternoon, and watching one of our latest Netflix movies, Diary of a Wimpy Kid. Well, this part just had me laughing, and I had to keep replaying it! Sorry, you all WILL think I am weird!



Oh, found a better picture through youtube! Haha! Love this kid!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment