Although Mia was getting in just a little bit of trouble here, the expression on her face just makes me smile! This lovely "window" over our kitchen sink leads to the den. On just the other side of this window is a couch that Mia has learned to crawl up on the back of, and pop up in the window to talk to me. It was so funny at first (although I have to keep the stern "Mommy face" and tell her repeatedly to get off of the back of the couch). However, it's so hard when she pops up in there while I'm washing dishes and has conversations with me. Well, in this picture, she had just discovered how to reach through and turn on the faucet. NOT GOOD! So, I had to get onto her, and just look at that face! Boy was it hard to stay serious with her!
(In the background, you can see either Tweedle Dee or Tweedle Dum...we watch Alice in Wonderland a LOT in our house. It's one of Mia's (and Mommy's) favorites! :)
What a Toot!!
No comments:
Post a Comment