On Father's Day, we drove Bailey to Oklahoma City, to spend the week with her Aunt Beth, and teach VBS at her church. This is a tradition that they both look forward to every year. Aunt Beth is an AMAZING individual. This year, Bailey took a friend, Anne. She is a foreign exchange student from Germany, who has become a good friend of hers, and is returning to her country on the 4th of July. :( Bailey sent us a text last night, that on the last day of VBS, Anne accepted Jesus into her heart. Pretty amazing, huh? I"m proud of Bailey, for being a part of that! I didn't get any photos of the girls on the way. They were pretty much hidden in the very BACK seat of the car, whispering and playing on their phones. Out of BOREDOM, I snagged a few of Mia...
Here is Mia, refusing to let go of those Cheerios!
Here she is, after I picked up the cherrios, and fixed her little head.
Pit stop, stretching out legs...Seeing what Mia looked like in the driver's seat!
No comments:
Post a Comment