Splash Park Last Year...
Then...
And Now...
My Poor little Mia, so afraid of the Splash Park. We really thought that this year, she would have grown out of it, but no such luck. Now, she's doing great and having fun in our baby pool at home, so we know it's not the water. However, the water at the park is very cold, and I guess with all of the squirting gadgets, and people splashing around, it's still just too much for her.
Here's a couple more from this year's attempt. (Each attempt, has been my sweet niece, Taylor's, bday parties. I never wind up getting pictures because Mia gets upset and I have to hold her. Hopefully, I can snag some from PePaw!)
I don't think it's funny when my baby cries, and this is a terrible, cut-off shot, but it's one that shows what she does when she's upset. She trows her little hand out like this and looks at you with those crocodile tears. It's so sad, but so sweet at the same time. :)
So, this post took me down memory lane, and I just have to post a few of my tiny baby last year...
Where has the time gone? My beautiful baby girl is now 18 months (on June 12th). A year and a half! That sounds so big! However, I wouldn't trade where we are now for anything. She is so much fun, learning so many things, and developing such a neat personality! I loved my time with her as a tiny baby, but this age is WAY more fun! She is having a great summer, now that we are ALL home for the summer. Now, if this heat would just chill a little bit, so we can enjoy being outside a little more!
No comments:
Post a Comment