Well, I threw my first birthday party as an official mom! Kelley and I took Bailey and a group of her girlfriends to an indoor rock climbing facility in Frisco. (can you believe that was MY idea?) Unfortunately, I was having that "I wonder if I'm pregnant" feeling in my stomach, so I did not climb. I took the pegnancy tests the next day, so I'm glad that I didn't! The girls had an absolute blast! It's definately something to go and do again! Kelley climbed, too, and he loved it. Everyone was a bit sore the next day, but that made some good memories!
(Make sure you watch the video at the very end!)
Here's all the girls being silly!
Katie playing with her icing! I think she's ready for football!
Bailey liked Katie's idea, but here she looks a bit more occupied with not getting icing on her presents! Haha!
Here's the girls with their instructor for the day, which I must say, they thought he was pretty "cool".
Here they are, climbing away! Kelley was doing a great job belaying!
And no, I did not know what the word "belay" meant until the party!
Go, hubby, Go!
They definately
worked up a hunger. Jim's Pizza to the rescue!
Bailey got up there!
Great group photo!
Silly Girls!
Kelley looks deep in thought here. He's thinking...."Do I REALLY want to do this?"
Katie was like a little spider!!!
Group huddle....
My mom and dad had the right idea!
Here's the sign that was outside of our reserved room....too cute!
Now, before you watch this video, you have to understand the conversation you will hear in the background. My parents and I were sitting on a bench watching. When Bailey was realeased, my dad thought he heard her say a bad word. So then, my mom asked....What? She said sh**? It was really too funny, because Bailey didn't say it, but how it came up during the video, I found comical. My poor mom was upset that she ruined the video....
Momma, it only makes it funnier! Love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment