Wednesday, April 30, 2008



Well....I'd say it's POSITIVE! We're having a baby! Wow! I am still in shock over this. I took these tests last Sunday (4-20) and went to the doctor on Wednesday where they confirmed it. It's a little sooner than we had planned, but we take what God gives us. If He thinks now is the right time, than it is. I think I will start enjoying this much more when I start to feel somewhat better....ANY better. Right now, its nausea 24/7. Lost of fun! I've had several friends tell me that that will go away in time, and I've had some tell me that they had it the entire time. I guess this is one of those times in your life that you have to just be patient because there really isn't any knowing how you will be. In the last week I haven't eaten much, which I'm sure that will change. I'm hungry, but when I try to eat, it disgusts me. Chocolate milk is my best friend right now. Some exciting news is that I have THREE girlfriends from college (University of Arkansas) who are pregnant now, too. Ashley, who was my roommate, who is due in November I believe. Tara, who is pregnant with her 2nd, and Melanie who is just a week behind me! Also, two close friends here in Sherman, Liberty, who is due in September, and Laura who is due in September. This will be so much fun keeping up with all of them and how they are doing. I'll have friends I can call and ask about what's happening to me!!! Good luck to all my sweet girlfriends and their pregnancies!!!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My sweet daughter! Daddy and I are so very excited! But, you know that by now! We cannot wait to hear this coming Monday...what the due date will be for our precious new bundle!

    We love you, Kelley, and Bailey so very much. Cannot wait for December!

    Mom

    ReplyDelete