Sunday, September 22, 2013

1st Day of Pre-School 2013

 
This picture was taken in my classroom on our first day of school for the 2013-2014 school year! This is her best friend, Jerzi! These girls are too much fun! They have really grown up together over the last few years. I have been so fortunate to have my sweet Mia come with me to work every day! She has loved her time at University of Gymnastics! This year was a big year for us, as we built a brand new facility! It is super nice, and we now have two classrooms and two teachers, which makes it much easier on me! I am getting Mia excited for Kindergarten, though! At least once or twice a week we drive by the "Big Girl School" and look at the playground :). It gets Mia excited, and it gets me excited, too! I know she is going to love it, but for now, I will soak up this last year with my little pre-schooler.

No comments:

Post a Comment