Monday, January 10, 2011

Snow! (And computer issues)

Snow in Sherman! (You'll see that I'm having some computer problems with my photos, but was able to get this one on here. This was about half of the amount of snow that we wound up getting. It has been so beautiful!)

Well, I just don't undertand. My blogging has once again been slowed down, this time due to something weird with my computer, that I can't figure out. When I click browse, and go to my photos to select ones to upload, I see my pictures for like a second, then they disappear and the squares turn blue. What in the world??? So, I can't see my pictures, in order to pick the ones I want to put on here. We have had some trouble with the hard drive being almost full on here, and have been working to free it up. We are ordering an external hard drive for all of our photos, so I'm hoping that will fix this problem, so....hopefully I will be getting pictures back up soon...because my posts are piling up on me! I'm going to have an entire day full of catching up to do!!!!!


On one note, we have had some beautiful snow here in Texas!!!!! It has been so nice, being holed up in the house with Mia, being "stuck" with no where to go!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment