Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Mia's New Toy Chest

I had starting getting a little embarrassed at the pink tupperware tote that we were using for Mia's "toy box" in the living room.  My mom and I made a trip to IKEA and found this wonderful little toy chest. It's the perfect size, and the lid doesn't shut unless she pushes it down, so it can't slam on her little fingers. These pictures are of the first time she saw it, after I had transferred her toys into it while she took a nap. It was so cute watching her discover it, and pulling out all of her toys. And of course, Cleo was JUST as interested....   










This last one was of her opening and closing the lid herself. I LOVE how the lid won't come down on her! 

The following video has NOTHING to it, I just thought it was cute, because I was trying to capture her getting excited at her new toy box, and she was just in "awe" of where all her toys were, she couldn't stop looking inside at them, taking it all in, I guess. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment